Safeguards When Running The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is broadly utilized in industries with significant specifications for gasoline purification. Whilst the current glove box design and style is far more acceptable and easy to operate. Even so, the composition inside of the glove box is intricate, there are quite a few significant sections, and the procedure is a bit poor, which may perhaps cause decline to your experimental results. This article introduces you how to properly use the vacuum glove box, and the safety measures when novices work the glove box.
One. Get the job done prior to procedure:
1. Examine if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen should be replaced in time. The output strain of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
2. Examine regardless of whether the vacuum pump is turned on typically.
three. Examine no matter if the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II really should open 1 of them)
4. Verify the upper limit force in the setting should really be +1, innovative technologies glovebox the decreased limit pressure is
5. Examine whether or not oxygen and dew place are normal (oxygen is down below .1ppm, dew place is over -forty)
six. The vacuum pump of the around-bin need to be in the generally open state
two. Operation notes:
1. The vacuum pump need to be stored on for the duration of technique operation.
2. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the devices upkeep staff should be notified to operate the process, otherwise the h2o and oxygen purification program will be weakened.
three. Before setting up the cycle, check out irrespective of whether the cupboard is in ailment or regenerating. As the over described functions are in progress, it is completely forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns are not able to be regenerated at the same time.
A. In advance of regeneration, be certain that the glove box has been cleaned with inert fuel (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.